A blog award? Me? I can’t even imagine that my tiny corner of the blog world, that I started as a way to process through things I couldn’t in my own head, is getting recognized. I’m humbled, and grateful.
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to feature and recognize blogs that have unique content, high quality of writing, and fantastic photos. As the web page about the Versatile Blogger Award says: Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
THE RULES OF THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD
- Thank the person who gave you this award, and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 10 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Share 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
Thank You seems like small words for the gratitude I feel to Discovering Your Happiness https://discoveringyourhappiness.com/ for her recognition. Her blog is an inspiration and a source of solace to me. She always has the best ideas and ways to help yourself deal with some of your most difficult emotions and ways of thinking, even if I can’t yet find my own inner peace.
7 FUN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I do not like to eat seafood, fish or anything that swims- EXCEPT a tuna fish sandwhich (occasionally).
- I hate snow, cold, and winter, and yet live in one of the coldest snowiest parts of New England and have all my life.
- I have 1 sister, and 1 half brother.
- It took 3 in-vitro fertilizations cycles to conceive my oldest, and my youngest was a naturally conceived miracle baby 7 years later.
- I have 3 dogs, 4 rabbits, 5 cats, and 51 chickens (48 hens and 3 roosters).
- I homeschool both of my children.
- My husband, my father and my father in law all have the same first name.
Again thank you to Discovering Your Happiness for nominating my blog for this award, it made my morning when I woke up and found out!